Oops! Apparently I've accidentally deleted all of my images. I'll see about fixing that soon.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love and Cinnamon

I've never really been a fan of Valentine's Day.  I could ramble on for pages about why but you didn't come here for that. And some of you have made it clear in the past that you don't respect my opinion on such things. Which means you probably won't like this post at all anyway. lol

Anyway, I know I've been bad about posting lately, but things have been really busy. Too busy even to sew! I know, that's just crazy!  But I've been thinking about you, my followers, wondering what wonderful and fun and amazing projects you have been working on, wondering if you are painting or sewing or generally making yourself into a better person (yeah, you know who you are). And I just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts.

And since it is a special occasion I wanted to post something over from another blog that seems important for today.

Sarai over at the Coletterie has generously offered to donate all of the procedes from today's sales of her beautiful Cinnamon pattern:

Cinnamon Pattern

to benefit the important civil rights issue of our time: marriage equality.  

If you're disappointed this isn't a post about me trying the cinnamon challenge, well, at least you have this pretty slip dress to look at: (isn't it lovely!)

Cinnamon


So if you sew or know someone who sews this would be a great gift for yourself or someone else and the money goes for a good cause.

Hope your February is going great! 

PS: idk why some of the non-linked text is showing up underlined, but I'll try to get it fixed asap.