So, it's been a while since I shared anything about the corset I was working on. You probably have forgotten about it, or thought that I did. Well, I didn't forget; it's just more that I never completely finished it... on purpose.
When last I left you hanging the corset was ready for flossing and grommets. The grommets went in without incident. I had to do the flossing on the back bones before adding the top and bottom grommets as they overlap the edges of the bones slightly. I do this on purpose to maximize stability.
|I did a decent job making the flossing look good both front and back (sometimes)|